Monday, March 30, 2009

Gym Time

I find some sort of peace and while at the gym for some reason. There's just some sort of escape for me there with my music, running, and lifting really heavy things. Oftentimes, my homies would wave at me at the gym and I'd not notice because I'm off in my own little world. Also, I think that being an extrovert, I love being in a gym with lots of people rather than working out by myself. It's also why I love studying at Gateway or at Starbucks with all of its little sounds and such.

It's something I love to do and it's also something I do to get away and clear my head with all the little happenings in life. Maybe the secret to dealing with daily struggles is to immerse yourself into something that you're so passionate in. Unfortunately, I feel that many people "get away" by becoming workaholics. I know my dad is, he works to get away from the troubles of home and all that and maybe I'm starting to be like that. I've picked up more shifts at work, granted the money is pretty good too, but maybe I'm trying to find something and I'm using work and the gym to fufill that mystery want for now.

No comments: